- Find Inner Serenity by Making it Easier to Find Your Keys. For most people, getting control of clutter brings a greater sense of calm and decreased frustration.
- Surround Yourself With Progress. When you complete a list of action steps, your instinct might be to throw the list away. After all, the work is completed! However, some creative professional teams take a different approach; they relish their progress. Some go so far as surrounding themselves with it.
- Empty Your Inbox in 30 Seconds. Is your inbox filled with thousands and thousands of unread messages? Before you give up hope, there’s an instant way to clear your inbox of old emails in less than 30 seconds.
- Instantly Build Self Confidence. These tips will get you riding high in no time.
- Reduce Your Trash To Almost Zero. Follow the No Impact Man experiment to reduce our trash as close as we can to zero.
- Feel like a million bucks for cheap. Feel healthier and more energized right away without spending a fortune.
- End Laundry Chaos. More than 20 tips to help you keep your laundry chaos to a minimum.
- Learn the Secrets of the Super-Organized. A few simple habits keep clutter and chaos at bay.
- Check Email Once a Day … or Once a Week. Simple tips that will reduce interruption and increase your productivity.
- Become an Early Riser. 10 benefits of rising early, and some practical tips on how to do it.
I borrowed these from 100 Tips to Improve your Life! Go check ’em out!